Name:
Location: Welcome, North Carolina, United States

Life is to short. Make the best of it while you have it.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Lonely Nights

As the full moon rises and the stars shine so bright, I sit here and wonder, are you with me tonight? I gaze out my window and wish upon a star, that someday I could look at the world where you are.
I don't want to stay, I just want to peek and get a glimpse of the place one day we will meet.
I still have much to learn here and the road is very long, The lessons are hard, but I'm trying to be strong.
I guess if you helped mewith the lessons I must learn, I would not have to stay here , and like you, could return.
But if you'd help me with my life here each day, and teach me to visit the place where you stay, I would not have to gaze out my window and wish upon a star, because I would be visiting the place where you are and then I would see all the great Celestial bliss and would no longer yearn for the light where you stay, because I could come visit you there everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home